Friday, July 31, 2009

When do you stop growing? My doctor said feet and hands are the first to be done...?

then arms and legs, then shoulders and torso. The thing is, I just turned 20, had my growth spurt when I was 16-17 where I went from 5"1 to 5"7 and stopped at 5"7 1/2 at 18. I've only grew 1/2 inch in the last 2 years, but in the last year, my shoe size went from 10 to a solid 11 and I when I went to my doctor I had a bone scan done and my feet have just stopped growing but the plates in my hands, arms, legs, etc.. are still open. He said I can still grow but he's never seen this before. Can anyone help me on here? Thanks.

When do you stop growing? My doctor said feet and hands are the first to be done...?
useless fact... your nose and ears never stop growing. Think of your grandpa.



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment