Saturday, July 25, 2009

How long do they last?

I've got a pair of tennis shoes (not actually for tennis, but that's the generic term around here) that I have had for about a year. They are still in good shape.





I am wondering if I should pick up a new pair of shoes before I head out of town this summer (because I won't be able to get new ones until fall if I need them), or if I will be ok.





The reason I don't know how long shoes should last is because in all the years I was growing up, my mom threw out all shoes after they'd been worn for a year. It was wasteful and most of those shoes were still good... but how long do average athletic shoes last? Two years... three?

How long do they last?
At lest 3 or 4 years! You should be ok with those shoes!



neutral skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment