Friday, July 31, 2009

What are the chances of pregnancy? If you were in my shoes, would you be worrying?

I have a pretty average 28 to 30 day menstrual cycle. My last cycle started on May 16th. I was with a guy from May 18th to May 21st. We had sex these days, and although we used protection, Im scared he might have had some seminal fluid on his condom by mistake.My question is, if there was some on there or lets say the seminal fluids leaked inside, could I be pregnant? I have read up on stuff and although the "you can get pregnant anytime rule" is still very much in effect, I always wondered how you can get pregnant if there is no egg there? I was with him from the 18th - 21st (I was on my period then) and I ovulated around the 30th. Would the sperm have been alive by then?


Lately, I have had extremely sore breasts, my back hurts, leg cramps, and fatigue. Am I pregnant? Should I be worrying? Or is this just PMS? I was a virgin too, so maybe that is why I am worrying.. Please help me. My period is due tomorrow and I am so scared. Could I be pregnant? What are the odds that I am?

What are the chances of pregnancy? If you were in my shoes, would you be worrying?
yea, if i were in your shoes,i would be worried.lol



home theater

No comments:

Post a Comment