Friday, July 31, 2009

How much would two coach purses from last year be worth?

i have two coach purses that i bought last year brand new one was two hundred and the other one was three hundred how much could i sell them for now? oh yeah and i also bought a pair of coach shoes for s hundred how much would hey be worth now?

How much would two coach purses from last year be worth?
They are only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you are going to sell them online my advice it to use e-bay. I sold all of my old Coach bags there. Some went for nearly what I paid, others less than half. It really just depends on the style and how desirable they are right now. If you are trying to sell them to a friend I would say they can get about half their retail value. (or less if they aren't in great condition.)



improve skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment