Saturday, July 25, 2009

What brand of nursing shoes give the best support?

I've tried nursemates, crocs, and rockports... and havent had much luck with them. nursemates was ehhh but they didnt last to long.

What brand of nursing shoes give the best support?
Try the brand Dansko...My mom always talks about how the nurses at work rave about them.
Reply:If you're like me and you have arch problems, Danskos are NOT the way to go. I spent a ton on them because everyone raves about them, but not everyone has problem feet. Danskos were the most painful ones I ever had. I recently went to a specialty shoe shop where they measured my feet and arch height, watched me walk, etc. They then made a recommendation as to what type of walking shoe to buy. They told me most walking shoes (from Nike to NurseMates) aren't made to work with the majority of people's walking style and foot shape, so it's really not gonna help for people with specialty issues. I'd recommend finding a specialty shop that can make recommedations and then pray they come in white! It's not really about brands.



Loose Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment