Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christian Audigier and Ed Hardy for women in the Seattle area?

Hi, I'm visiting Seattle for a bit and I was wondering where I could find Christian Audigier or his Ed Hardy collection apparel around that area.


Last time, I went to a Nordstroms but they only carried shoes (and a few at that) and they sent me to another Nordstroms but I couldn't make it in time.


If anyone knows of a bunch of places where they sell it (not boutiques = overpriced), I would really appreciate it. I can't really find anything online.


Thank you

Christian Audigier and Ed Hardy for women in the Seattle area?
I went to TJ max today.


I saw a lot of Ed Hardy shirts for like 20-30$ dollars.


Cheaper than Nordstorms...


Still overpriced, if you ask me.



maintenance repairs

No comments:

Post a Comment