Monday, April 20, 2009

What should I do my speech one?

I have a speech coming up my last one of the year. It is a chose your own topic. But your topic has to inform people on something. For example my friend is going to talk about pointe shoes. I was going to talk about mac computers but it is hard to find a lot of research. Please help me the speech is due monday. I have not even started writting it!

What should I do my speech one?
Here%26#039; s a site about the history of Mac...





http://www.landsnail.com/apple/local/des...





Good luck with your speech.
Reply:*on





you could talk about the differences between clinton and obama theres sure to be a lot of info on that


or high school vs middle/elem school


name brands vs knock offs


something that interests you vs something you hate



home theater

No comments:

Post a Comment