Monday, April 20, 2009

Soccer Shoes?

I got new soccer shoes last fall and they gave me super bad blisters - which is weird because i never get blisters. I wore them in games, but i wore my old ones in practice. Besides wearing my cleats, what are other ways of breaking them in so i dont get blisters?

Soccer Shoes?
Get Etnies!
Reply:Well I think it depends on the cleats you got because I%26#039;ve noticed that only the Nike Mercurial Vapors give me and my friends blisters. So i switched to the Lotto Zhero Evolution and they didnt give me any problems....I suggest that you put some padding on the shoes because i%26#039;m guessing that you got blisters on the back end of youre feet. I dont know if theres a certain name for that part of the foot but hopefully you know what i mean....anyways....you could just wear them to practice once in a while and that way you could break them in faster. atleast thats what i would do if i were you



visual arts

No comments:

Post a Comment