Sunday, April 19, 2009

I wanna the first sytptoms you get to know if you are pregnant besides missed period?

i had sex june 28th or 29th and those are days that i was high in fertile until july 2nd. im starting to feel sick and i will be real hungry then eat a lot and then when i try to finish the food i get real sick when i look at it. my nipples are sore and breast are when someone lays there head on them it hurts a lil bit. the part around my nipples are dark with a lil pink showing. my stomach has been hurting a lot but not serious pain. my back hurts and today i was walking around in the mall for some hours wearing gym shoes and my feet started hurting. my tired a lot and when i dont get good sleep i get real irriated or dizzy a lil. i went up in weight in about 2 or 3 weeks 5 or 10 pounds. but i am suppose to get my period july 16th last month i got it june 16th. i get headaches every once and a while. i use the bathroom sometimes right after i eat it was not like that at first. i use the bathroom more often.

I wanna the first sytptoms you get to know if you are pregnant besides missed period?
sounds like you have several symptoms of pregnancy. you could try a pregnancy test or wait to see if you miss your period and take a test then.
Reply:???? Was your sex unprotected, if so then it is highly possible you are!!





good luck!



small business

No comments:

Post a Comment