Sunday, April 19, 2009

Is there any way to add ankle straps on pumps that slip out?

I have a pair of pumps but the are a bit too large on me. The toe is round so when I walk it tends to slip out from the back. I almost killed myself the last time I wore them. My question is if there is some way to put some sort of strap on the back of the shoes so that they won%26#039;t slip out when I walk? I can%26#039;t return them and I certainly don%26#039;t want to get rid of them. Is there some sort of do-it-yourself remedy to keep these shoes on my foot? Stuffing the front won%26#039;t work, I already tried. Thanks!

Is there any way to add ankle straps on pumps that slip out?
Foot Petals. Seriously. For my job, I have to wear high heels and I got these and my feet feel awesome. They are SUPER amazing! They NEVER slip.




horses for loan

No comments:

Post a Comment