Sunday, April 19, 2009

How can i get an ingrowth nail problem to stop coming back?

I recently turned 19 and right now I would like to get my toes back to normal i think this ingrowth nail started when i was 16 i had 2 operation on it but after a couple of month it would come back i was thinking that it could be something I%26#039;m eating. now last week i went to the doctor so he give me some medication for it i hope it works if it doesn%26#039;t can any1 tell me what they think i should do because right now my 2 big toes are like 2 big hotdogs and i cant wear what ever should i want to with out people noticing my toes and asking about it so what should i do or what shoes should i wear, or what medication should i use?

How can i get an ingrowth nail problem to stop coming back?
One thing you can try to keep the ingrown toenails from developing again is to take a little bit of cotton and wedge it underneath the corners of your toenails to keep them from being able to grow into the skin of your toe. This really does work and you don%26#039;t have to do it forever, just until the nail gets %26quot;trained%26quot;. You can use a bit of cotton from a Q tip--it doesn%26#039;t take much. It%26#039;s easiest to do after you shower or take a bath.





It%26#039;s important that your shoes have plenty of space in the toes, adequate width and length. Until you can wear sandals, I%26#039;d wear slingback shoes or shoes that have an enclosed front, but open sides and backs.





I hope you%26#039;re wearing sandals really soon, though.


Good luck.



skin tags

No comments:

Post a Comment