Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hip Pain? Any stretches? Will icing it do the trick?

I just got these new shoes last weekend. First it was just my shins hurting. Then today while running my knees were feeling it. After practice my left hip started to hurt and right now it sorta hurts to walk, let alone jog.





Are there any stretches i can do? is it probably the shoes that are doing it or what? Besides going to the doctor (which i might end up doing), does anyone have any ideas?

Hip Pain? Any stretches? Will icing it do the trick?
Assuming you have no unknown injury, I would say going to a Doctor will be a waste of time and money.





I have purchased new shoes a couple times in the past ten years that caused the same problems you described. I ended up throwing them away because I assumed they were not made properly (arches).





I%26#039;m sure an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen and icing will treat the symptoms but will not solve the cause.





GOOD LUCK!
Reply:I had problems like this with a pair of sandals when going on walks that were mostly uphill... perhaps if you stretch your hamstrings? Sorry I can%26#039;t help you much, but it%26#039;s probably the shoes... I%26#039;ve had the same problems whenever I go walking in them.



books

No comments:

Post a Comment